Thursday, June 29, 2006

What Side Dishes Go With Deer

"mamma in sciopero! "........

Un giorno ho visto un film, raccontava di una famiglia, mamma, papa'e mi sembra tre figli.
La mamma era sempre molto presa in quanto oltre a lavorare si occupava dei figli e del marito.
La mattina prima di andare al lavoro accompagnava i figli a scuola e poi di corsa al lavoro. Poi home to prepare lunch, dinner and more.

She did not feel much regarded as unable to carve out even a small space for herself.

One day while in fact he went to work, sees the street signs with the strikers.
I'll be back 'home to prepare' a big sign saying "Mom on strike" and start 'to turn the streets of his neighborhood.

Li 'for them' family members were a bit 'confused, but then when people began to question her and she explain the reason for its strike, please come back, but she continued undeterred its strike. Eventually even the television interview, it becomes popular, have an important job etc.

Someone asked why I told this story, here's why:
"I in my little I am very busy with two children and husband, lunch, dinner etc.. And then sometimes when I can get some free minutes, I write something in this blog.

Well lately this "computer" is perpetually busy: her husband, son, daughter.
I leave it to the end of the night when then unplug the various outlets ADSL etc, someone says to me " is free! "

Just last night was already 'midnight I say," is free. "I was sitting just to relax a bit' and feel," Wait let me show you something. "

At this point I really arrabbiata, e me ne sono andata via minacciando tutti:"domani mamma in sciopero".

Oggi mi sono alzata un po' triste, avrei voluto essere davvero una "mamma in sciopero" ma non lo sono stata in quanto non me lo posso permettere, infatti come al solito ho preparato la colazione, il pranzo, la cena, ho stirato, insomma ho fatto tutto quello che dovevo fare, dal di fuori della mia persona sono stata una mamma normale ma dentro di me sono stata:
"MAMMA IN SCIOPERO!!!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment