sono ancora viva!!!!
Hello!
There were many days that I wrote a longer post, a bit 'as you always do, a bit' to melancholy, and then also for many other reasons!
But something happened to me today that I want to tell you.
Since I had to make an appointment to see a specialist, call the hotel, wondering how I can have a visit and I am responding on April 4.
ask the price and the lady tells me € 29.00.
At this point I say, can not give me an appointment for a few days before?
Miss says with the health service is not possible, if it is privately ...
I wonder privately what would be available?
She says: 20 February
I say, and how much is private?
Miss answers: € 20.00
It 'clear that at this point, I made an appointment privately!
I still can not believe what has happened to me and I wonder:
"But where are we going to end?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment