evviva arriva l'anno 2008!
was a lot of time not writing a longer post.
I do not know 'why, perhaps out of laziness, perhaps because in the end always say the same things, or perhaps because in a blog "public" in the end you do not ever say what you really feel. Today
so by chance, as chance would have found the computer "free", I sat down and I felt like saying something.
We're almost to the last day of the year. It seems "almost" an obligation to be happy, who meets you after we greeted him, makes you the best wishes for the year that is coming. And you "almost" you feel obligated to reciprocate or even precede the good wishes, "Almost" that was a way to bring good luck in advance.
Sometimes I try to make sure you do not meet certain people to avoid all this, but sometimes I enjoy it.
I spent the months that I was not interested in the blog, I seemed to have no time for this, and indeed have been very busy. This year I enrolled in a lot of courses in the so-called "free time".
attend a course of "cutting and sewing." Under the guise of this course I have redone all the edges imaginable, I have even a small skirt, I shortened the pants, short, are quite happy.
also attended a course on "art history", I also attended last year. Ho
conosciuto pittori che non conoscevo, mi sono molto appassionata all'arte.
Abbiamo visitato diversi Musei, anche per questo corso direi che sono contenta.
Poi frequento un corso di "reflessologia".
Inizialmente quando mi ero iscritta ai corsi, non lo avevo considerato, ma alla presentazione dei corsi, ho cambiato idea e mi sono iscritta.
Devo dire che è un corso molto interessante, consiglio a tutti di frequentarne uno.
Inoltre frequento il corso di psicologia che frequentavo l'anno scorso con la differenza che quest'anno il nostro professore sta trattando la "fisiognomica", praticamente attraverso i tratti di una persona puoi capire che tipo è.
Anche questo corso non è male!
And finally attending a theater course. Last year was a laboratory of social theater, with a location in the memory of our country.
We wrote the lyrics and then we did the show. This year we have been amalgamated into a theater group that already exists, with our text and by adding new ones. In short, a truly interesting.
And in April we will do the show!
short year did not go so bad!
We hope that 2008 brings good neighbor to all of us that makes us feel good, but we know that going forward there is some ailment in the years we must wait, the important thing is (as my friend said Dirce) "be there" !
0 comments:
Post a Comment