Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Church Anniversary Program Themes
(trippa)
Come auspicavo, l'esimio Conte Nebbia è tornato a scrivere sul suo blog [
1
] verso la fine del mese scorso ... uno dei migliori cantori della decadenza italica (in tutti i media) riprende a tasteggiare more committed to the platform. This post link is dedicated to the Italian San Remo Song Festival, the film critic whip rhetoric appropriate to the subject ... with regard to comments # 6: I agree, for those few pieces that I have eaten from Youtube ... (And even small amounts almost made me come out on the laptop). Among all recent hosts, but I keep the "sadistic horror from Disneyland [Antonella] Clerici, which did not seem so horrible: indeed, its natural to be persistent &
kitsch
cartoon on television (at all hours) was thus alienating almost psychedelic. The safe.
...
Roberto Benigni died almost thirty years ago, I also agree on this.
...
Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment