Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hot Gay In Banglore.com

"aiuto, voglio tornare al mare".......

two days that I came home from vacation and already I feel the sigh of nostalgia sea.

is 'the sea, the sea that allows you to lie down on the beach in complete freedom without cure of the people to take a little' sun and finally relax without thinking about anything.

Yes' to anything! Do you think every year I bring with me a few books, well, this year I would not even bring uno.Ho peeked a few newspaper and then I slept!

is' I slept, because surely someone of you has experienced, stay left to themselves on a beach, regardless of everything, is the most beautiful thing ever!

It 'is lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves, do not think the problems we have left home and probably ci siamo portati anche al mare, ma nel momento che siamo li' in spiaggia, ignoriamo e dimentichiamo tutto e pensiamo che tutto sia diverso.

Si' tutto diverso almeno fino al momento in cui saremo costretti ad alzarci, perchè anche qui, c'è qualcuno a casa che aspetta che torniamo per preparare il pranzo.

Si' il pranzo perchè nonostante siamo in vacanza bisogna pur mangiare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment