...
I uploaded new files for the list of my wall of faccialibro: details of my personal pictures of the metro system of Berlin and from various construction sites (October 2010) ... The capital is in constant re-construction. I have the new handset profile picture - which is automatically cropped the avatar - the maximum size of 180 (width) and 540 px.
For the banner I used the tool "Free banners" [ 1] (which also offers an extensive gallery of free images and ready).
But it is quite popular "profile maker" [ 2]: an internal facebook app that lets you customize the page by filling out the profile picture (avatar) + strip of the uploaded photos into albums (banner) + photo thumbnails spotted, mostly in the status ... and this [ 3] is the default image offered by the application (a pretty face of girl).
Links
banners = Free tool for wall on Facebook
Profile maker app = Facebook for the design of the wall
0 comments:
Post a Comment